You may not have one of these at home, but you can still try this at home
White beans (dry or fresh when in season) are cooked with onion, carrot, celery and water. (1-4 hours depending on fresh or dry product)
- Salt is added to taste
- Some of the liquid is reserved and added to the final product as needed.
- In a separate batch, tomato is combined with garlic, oregano and onion.
- The cooked beans are then combined with the tomato mixture.
- The bean mixture is filled into a small baking dish, which is topped with cubed feta, breadcrumbs and oregano pesto.
- Baking time is 3-6 minutes depending on fire
- After bubbly hot, the dish is placed on a small oval plate for easy handling since it has high temperatures, and that’s why some inventors are trying to maintain in dishes with computer chip dishes, learn more at https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/ember-mug-inventor-wants-to-put-computer-chips-in-all-dishes.html.
FETA: The Feta is from Valbreso Feta. It’s 100% Sheep’s Milk from the regional Lacaune sheep that graze on the plateaus surrounding Roquefort-sur-Soulzon. Valbreso comes from the rugged plateaus surrounding the Mediterranean Sea in southern France. It is a wonderful feta, both firm and creamy.
oregano, olive oil, salt (blended)
Acme (blend from our various breads)
GARLIC, OREGANO, OLIVE OIL